Sunday, December 30, 2012

Last Sunday 2012

Had a pretty good Sunday today.I had to speak again in church.On the fifth Sundays the branch presidency speaks.It went ok I guess;I spoke on setting goals and deciding before the time of decision to keep the commandments,especially keeping the Sabbath Day holy. I also had to teach combined priesthood and relief society on the spur of the moment because we had forgotten to assign it to someone so I gave it on revelation and how we can receive personal revelation.It was fun and I think they liked it.

1 comment:

Janet Wilcox said...

Very impressive to be able to speak on the spur of the moment. I do NOT have that talent. Are your meetings all conducted in English and do you teach in English? Happy New Year to the both of you from Marysville WA.