Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Language Class at the MTC

Another day has come and gone, went to our first language training class tonight, we can almost bare our testimonies in Tagalog already. All I can say is that it's way way easier than Finnish. Met some Finnish Elder's today they have been here 8 week's they asked me in English if I still knew Finnish I answered them in Finnish and they said what does that mean? It just meant a little bit,but they
 didn't understand poor Elder's tough language. Just glad we're going to the Philippines in stead of Finland. We had the opportunity of teaching a discussion today,it went really good. It's great to teach with John. Though this person was a member, we still felt the spirit and cried as we testified of the truthfulness of what we taught. I know that will surprise a lot of you! We love it here, we go walking around the Temple every night it's about a mile I think, so beautiful. They keep us busy all day, but it's great like I said before.

No comments: