Sunday, February 03, 2013

So Many at Church....!

It was awesome! We had so many people at church in Punta branch we ran out of  sacrament and had to refill the water trays. 135 people; the most since we've been here! There were lot's of our less active members there and several investigators so it was great. We also had a good meeting this afternoon with a new family we met a few weeks when we were out for our morning walk. We brought the R.S. President with us and it turned out that her husband and the father of the family are first cousins! We had no idea! Hopefully they come along they did say they would come to church on Sunday. Most of our other appointments fell through today but I did go with the branch presidency and visited a family and tried another but they weren't home.

1 comment:

Larry said...

Hi John and Lily//Yeah it's really me I have been drug into this 21st century kicking and screaming all the way. I need some info. From you guys for your missionary plaques. Favorite Scripture, the date that you went on the mission, name of the mission and a picture of you two. You guys snuck out of town while I was working out at the coast applying Band-Aids. I read your blogs and it sounds like you're doing great and we hope the best for you both just be careful of those young kids running around selling balotoe, I probably didn't spell that right but it's overripe turtle eggs. You've got to be an old drunken sailor to appreciate that kind of food. Thank God for the atonement of all my previous sins. My e-mail address is lstanley35@gmail.com God bless you both Larry