Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Teaching the Sabbath Day

Went to Hilda and Maricris today, thought we would follow up on Keeping the Sabbath Day; as the Sunday after her baptism I heard her tell some one she had to go to work. She is a hair dresser and does nails ect. She has her own business she goes around to clients homes. So we told the Elders probably need to teach the Sabbath day more clearly. So we did; and she totally thought that the Sabbath was over after Church. She said" Oh I didn't know that; I will tell my clients I can't work on Sundays any more". Pretty sweet, just need to teach so they understand completely all of the Commandments. Also went to Mudlungawa (Zeus) it was his mothers Birthday and she had a Feast prepared. Think I told you she's Relief Society President such an amazing woman. Later I was called and asked to come to the church as they were having Y.W. Birthday Celebration so I said sure I would come. Not long after I arrived they asked me to speak. Shared some thoughts with them went well I guess they all gave me hugs afterwards. Can't help loving these people the are so full of gratitude for every thing you do.John met with some of the brethren in the Branch.

No comments: