Friday, November 30, 2012

Member Fireside

This evening the missionaries put on a member missionary fireside where they taught the member how to invite their friends to hear the missionaries. We spent most of the day going around and reminding the members to come.I have to admit I was pretty skeptical because it seemed the Elders weren't very prepared or organized and then when I saw who showed up I was really worried because all that came were new members and newly returning members. Even had a nonmember come.I could not believe it,however, they really enjoyed it and really got right in to the practice teaching part of it.The non member was actually teaching his wife how to invite him to hear the missionaries! It was great! I learned a great lesson- never under estimate what the missionaries can do!

No comments: