Friday, October 26, 2012

Faith of Sister Cielos

Spent most of the day at the doctors with Sister Cielos. She has such great faith she said I know my Heavenly Father loves me because he gives me trials,he wants me to become more like him. What an attitude; most of us think the opposite,when we are faced with trials in our lives. She knows the Savior as Joshua 1:5 states " I will not fail thee,nor forsake thee". I hope we can remember the strength of these members  when our Mission here is complete. We learn so much from them. In the evening we went to the Primary Presidents (Sister Orcaz) home for supper with the Elder's. Her husband was working and she was lonely so we visited quite a while. She and her husband had been less active for years but are now back and preparing to go to the Temple for the first time. What blessings await those who keep the commandments.

No comments: