Sunday, October 28, 2012

Primary Presentation

Just spent a few minutes looking at Kayla's blog where she has all the pictures of the old place and her memories.Sometimes can't help wondering "what were you thinking leaving that and coming here".We know though that this is the work of the Lord and we are grateful to be part of it.Another busy day at Church,keeps you hopping trying to keep up with two branches that meet at almost the same time- they over lap one starts at 8:30 and one at 9:00.Hilda made it today but Melody had to work and so did MaryCris.Punta branch had their primary sacrament presentation today.It was good and gave me some food for thought that I then taught to a family this evening.The children sang the song " I will go I will do" so I shared that with a less active family - the fact that the Lord never asks us to do anything that we cannot do; He will provide a way.Hope it helped.

1 comment:

Janet Wilcox said...

I love the updates, thank you so very much. You are an inspiration and you give me lots of hope and thoughts for our time ahead.